Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noob question: gathering honor?

Go down 
+2
Solaré
Tyliena
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyliena
Tyliena

Noob question: gathering honor? Empty
PostSubject: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 11:21 am

I can count the number of times that I have done PvP with the fingers on one hand... so my question is: is 6885 a lot of honor? Are we talking days or weeks to gather that amount?
Back to top Go down
Solaré

PostSubject: Re: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 1:49 pm

I'm by no means a PvP'r or expert but when I've done a couple of BG's it seems pretty easy to get more than a 1000 points a day (really a few hours, I've never spent a day in BG's), especially if you do so on a BG weekend where the honor is I believe doubled.
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 3:41 pm

If time is the problem I recommend daily bg and then put a real effort into AV weekends, as it seems those give the most consistent gain in honor. But I've heard that premade WG during weekends can be a possible goldmine too.

To answer your question no that is not much honor at all, about half of the cheapest armor piece.
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com
Manus
Manus

PostSubject: Re: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 5:44 pm

yes.. AV farming is the key.. around 4-600 honor per fight usually... i think.. i can't remember
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bondagefairiessweden
Craymiester
Craymiester

PostSubject: Re: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 6:38 pm

6000 HR, You can earn it by play AV around 300-500HR per round.(If Horde win. :-D)

My maximum that I can earn per day is 20000+HR. :-)

Or You can spend 4 BG badges from 4 BG(AV,ES,AB,WG) for 300-350HR to BG NPC. My friend ever try 100 badges each and turn them in in one time. He got around 30,000HR back. :-D

The horde time that I notice is around after 10pm. In the early evening, I don't know why horde is always lost and a lot of annoy messages around. :-)

BG is another fun in WOW. And it's the another quick way to earn the epic gear, too.

... For the Horde.ee.!!

Cray
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 6:42 pm

Thanks everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manus
Manus

PostSubject: Re: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 2:49 pm

what cray says is true! wait until all the horde children are gone to bed.. then horde will win every time... 22:00 + is agood time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bondagefairiessweden
Forian
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostSubject: Re: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 2:06 pm

Aye, AV weekends are the best, i gather arround 8000 honor in a day, playing nonstop ofc....
But for stedy honor, do the daily every dag and you will soon be there. I also turn in tokens for faster honor gaining. When tokens not are needed for the item im going for. // Forian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob question: gathering honor?   Noob question: gathering honor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob question: gathering honor?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Recreation :: Discussion boards and study chamber :: PvP :: General PvP discussion-
Jump to: