Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
netty

Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title! Empty
PostSubject: Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title!   Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 1:58 pm

Well folks, it's almost Arena time again (hopefully I'll be hitting 80 soon too!).

I'm looking for comrades willing to suffer the humiliation and indignity of Arena combat. Once again the best PvE tanking gear for ferals is the PvP reward gear. Especially the Arena gear. A fine example of the ironic sense of humour that Blizzard is famous for, seeing as feral tanks are one of the most useless arena specs in the game!

So, instead of cobbling together a badly itemised bunch of rogue's clothes, I'll be aiming to collect the best feral PvP set I can. This will involve 10 arena matches per week. I don't mind which bracket, but would guess that 2x2 or 3x3 will be easier to organise.

So, if you've ever wanted to languish around the bottom of an arena ladder while slowly accumulating welfare epics, JOIN ME!
Back to top Go down
Craymiester
Craymiester

PostSubject: Re: Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title!   Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 5:15 pm

Hi Netty, I'll join the pvp fun. But 1st thing I have to do is get to 80 as fast as I can.
Now, I'm hit lv71.

Cray
Back to top Go down
netty

PostSubject: Re: Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title!   Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 12:39 am

That's great news Cray!

So.. Rogue and Feral. Stealth tactics! We can hide until the other team go afk, then kill 'em.
Back to top Go down
Tyrission
Tyrission

PostSubject: can i hopefully try?   Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 1:40 am

havent had much experience in arena's but would love to give it a go, Im a mage, so i can go invisible too! (for 20 secs... i know not great but hey! it works!!)
would you prefer me a certain spec? atm of writing i am 51 fire, 20 frost (basically frostfire bolt spec)
i know frost is handy for immobilizing, but i hear that arcane/fire is V. powerful too with insta cast pyroblast and arcane barrage and the like...
anyways hope i can help out at least
Tyr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title!   Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going for the "Bumbling Gladiator" title!
Page 1 of 1