Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Empty
PostSubject: Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---   Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:06 am

What is your character’s name? (If you’re not on Argent Dawn, tell us which server you are on now, please.)
Noobisdead

Recreation is founded for people with certain premises. Knowing who we are, how does this match your wishes or goals with WoW?
I believe the premise suits me perfectly im far from a hardcore player and id like to play in a guild that didnt require me to be working on my char 24/7

How do our ambitions sound to you?
They sound absolutely perfect

Do our rules suit you?
Ive no problems with the rules

Which role do you prefer to play; tank, healer, or damage dealer?
Damage dealer would be my main one

Do you enjoy PvE raiding?
Honestly never tried but it is on my things to do list

Do you enjoy PvP?
Again not much experience but it is something i want to get into

Do you know anyone in Recreation?
Cannot honestly say i do

Feel free to add anything that you would like us to know about you.
I guess that My name is Tom and 20 years old but other then that nope
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---   Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 8:01 pm

Thank you for your application. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---   Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 7:36 pm

I'm a little bit concerned about your name, although we aren't strictly a RP guild I wouldn't like to get comments that we have members with very unRP like names, wich in my opinion Noobisdead is. Also I
d like to know a bit more on why you'd like to join Recreation and what you hope to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---   Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 2:31 am

Firstly apologies for the name it was a name i brought from another game so i apologise for that secondly What i hope to get out of joining would be mostly experience for the game (not actual ingame experience altho that would be a bonus Razz) at the moment i just really want to learn more about the game and whilst im sure there is alot to be learnt from playing on your own ive always thought of guilds as being a better place to learn so for the most part also this guild seems perfect in my eyes due to the more relaxed view on the game (if this assumption is wrong my apologies) due to the fact that at the moment im working alot and i cant neccesarly be on 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---   Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 5:33 pm

Sounds resonable to me, not much to do about the name unfortunently. Just whisper me or Tyliena when we are online and you'll get an invite to Recreation.
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---   Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 9:04 pm

We haven't heard from you in weeks now Noobisdead. Shall we assume that you are not that interested?

Application on hold. Topic locked for now. Contact us if you want to reopen it.
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---   Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:36 am

No response since last post. Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---   Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied --- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobisdead-7-Warlock --- denied ---
Page 1 of 1