Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyliena
Tyliena

WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion Empty
PostSubject: WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion   WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:17 pm

An attempt to compile all known reasonably reliable information about paladin changes/additions in the Wrath of the Lich King beta. At present, this post should be up to date through beta build 8770 (August 9, 2008).

http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t28560-paladin_wotlk_talent_trees_abilities_discussion/

Last edited by Tyliena on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion   WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:37 pm

The changes in effects from judgements appear to need a closer look. If effects are based on spell power and attack power, the more important judgements might need to be performed by the paladin with the highest power, followed by second strongest, etc. Will retri paladins always be the stronger of will holy have some new itemization strong enough to compete?

Beacon of Light seems very interesting. If the animation is sweet, I'll be a beacon all the time just for fun. Smile

Auras seem to be changed in the way you expected them to work from the beginning really; not being limited to your group in the raid, this will be a great aura effect increase for the raid containing several paladins.

Enlightened Judgements and Judgements of the Pure are just... fabulous.. have felt the need for it for ages. Longer range judgements, increased hit chance, and spell haste. What more could you ask for? bounce Razz Even though retri paladins seem to be the best appliers for it, it still attracts the 5 man holy paladin. Healing heroics will be so much easier.

The only thing that bothers me is the mana cost scaling. Why stack mana if the cost is always the same? If the answer is to force people to use judgements more it's a bit strange I feel. Why force someone into a certain path, instead of allowing for the mana collector who goes for a huge mana pool instead of regeneration?
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion   WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 10:25 am

My fantasies (and misunderstanding) about the beacon were reveiled as completely false. Smile We still don't have an aoe spell. But the new talents are quite nice anyway! I have let kings go and aimed for crit in the retri tree. Last raid I saw crit strikes, up to 8 crits in a row. Very Happy With a druid nearby, I enjoyed 40.7% crit chance, not including the increased crit with holy shock.
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion   WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 2:36 pm

Very nice indeed, a tank saver for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com
Manus
Manus

PostSubject: Re: WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion   WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:47 pm

mastrubation under kristi ikon... korsriddar skit class... (jag har en lvl 80 sån så jag får säga så)
=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bondagefairiessweden
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion   WotLK talent trees/abilities discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Recreation :: Discussion boards and study chamber :: Classes and roles :: Paladin board-
Jump to: