Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting beast master build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyliena
Tyliena

Interesting beast master build Empty
PostSubject: Interesting beast master build   Interesting beast master build Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 11:15 am

Could Courge perhaps comment on this? It looks good to me.

BM build
Back to top Go down
Forian
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

Interesting beast master build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting beast master build   Interesting beast master build Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:31 pm

"Could Courge perhaps comment on this? It looks good to me."

To start with a BM are nothing without hes pet, so this is what i think.

Totol Health and armor of you pet is importent and you should put some more point for pet endurence and thick hide. take the pointes from Improwed Revive Pet, you really don't have time to revive pet in fight anyway.

Improved Mend pet are nice, if you in fight really ceep track on your pet and use it ofc.

i don't have any point in IMP becouse ill save them for Improved Hunters Mark up in MM tree insted, an IHM really help all raid and partymembers.
Bestial Discepline are also good, but for same reason ill save them for IHM.

Ferocious Inspiration is really good for party and raid, Courge don't have this becouse he is specced for Arena and not for raid.

Over all a good BM specc, it really depends how you play your hunter and if your going for PvP or PvE.
// Courge
Back to top Go down

Interesting beast master build
Page 1 of 1