Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Pulls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solaré

Hunter Pulls Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Pulls   Hunter Pulls Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 2:48 pm

The following is a guide to pulls on WoWWiki:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Pull

Of particular interest to Hunters should be the Safety Pull and the Split pull which are advanced techniques particularly suited to Hunters.

A variant of the split pull which I can't find any further information on uses a trap:

Trap version - Two linked mobs

1) Put pet into PASSIVE
2) Place a few yards outside the estimated agro radius of the mob, experience is the best guide for this.
3) Shoot the mob you DON"T want to fight with Concussive Shot which will agro both though the mob you don't want to fight will be slowed.
4) The Mob you intend to engage will hit the trap and be frozen, feign death immediately which should a) cause the concussed mob to reset to home position and b) break Freezing Trap.
5) Arcane Shot the Mob that was trapped as fast as possible - This is the tricky part, you need to be quick to catch the Mob before the Evade status activates.

If all goes well the concussed Mob didn't get into agro radius by the time the target Mob hits the trap and the target mob is in agro radius and retagged by Arcane Shot before it resets.
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

Hunter Pulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pulls   Hunter Pulls Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2008, 1:56 am

I must practice this. I see great potential in it. Smile
Back to top Go down

Hunter Pulls
Page 1 of 1