Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frälsare

Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Empty
PostSubject: Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:50 pm

What is your character’s name? (If you’re not on Argent Dawn, tell us which server you are on now, please.)
Frälsaren

Recreation is founded for people with certain premises. Knowing who we are, how does this match your wishes or goals with WoW?
I think that Recreation is a perfect guild for me and my interests in WoW.

How do our ambitions sound to you?
Fits me perfect.

Do our rules suit you?
Yes, rules have never been an issue for me.

Which role do you prefer to play; tank, healer, or damage dealer?
Damage dealer, since I'm mage. Atm I am also lvling up a paladin healer (currently lvl 45), which ofc will join the guild if there's any interest in her.

Do you enjoy PvE raiding?
Yes, I am mainly a PvE player.

Do you enjoy PvP?
Not as much as PvE, but I enjoy PvPing aswell.

Do you know anyone in Recreation?
Yes, an IRL friend is in the guild. (Nakcilfresal)

Feel free to add anything that you would like us to know about you.
I am currently raid leader in the guild Menace, but the guild's interests doesn't match with mine so I've decided to find another guild who does. Currently got 4/5 10-man T7, cleared every 10-man raid except EoE (got the key, though), cleared every 25-man raid except Naxx and EoE and have been a very active member in every guild I've been a member in.
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:40 am

Thank you for your application. Your application is quite thin for a person that I've never played or talked to. the only reason Nakclifresal could do one like this is that I've got a good idea about who I is. It would be nice if you gave us some more flesh on your bones.

We currently allready have a active mage in our raids. How do you feel about that since it might meen that you can't raid every signup? How are your raid experiences before WoTLK and how do you feel about progress raids that will constitute alot more whiping then most groups are currently experiencing? When you say that you have done all 25 mans except Naxx and EoE, does that mean you have done OS 25 man or do you mean BC raids, then what character did you play then?

As I said a bit more flesh would be nice.
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com
Hurna
Hurna

PostSubject: OS 10 man   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 11:00 am

Hi Frälsaren, and thank you for your aplication. Yesturday I played Obsidan Sanctum with you. You did nice dps, but drew aggro early on a few times. My main concern is that you left the group without a word after a wipe, wich is something that goes bad with the spirit of Recreation. Might you elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Frälsare

PostSubject: Answers to both of you   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 11:22 am

Hurna
Yes, I had a conversation in /w with the current leader (Drakanimus) who is a member of my current guild Menace and I offered to get a replacer for me, but he didn't think it was necessary. The reason that I left was that I had some guild issues to take care about - I have my first Naxx 10 team running on friday and I wanted to sort everything out with our guild leader.

Shatrokva
I don't think it's a problem that I can't raid in every single raid group you put up, actually I think it's pretty good for me since I have a lot of studying and a girlfriend that needs my attention besides WoW. And I have never had any problems with doing Pugs if I'm not in a guild group. My raiding experience is very thin, since this is my first character on full lvl. Actually I started to play this game for about five months ago, leveled up this char with 3x xp. So I wouldn't say that I am a hardcore raider, but I have experience in every single raid that is interesting at the moment. That means I have not done any pre Wotlk but all 25-man Wotlk.

Feel free to ask me more if you need. Smile I'm also up for any HC or maybe some raid if you want to see me play.
Back to top Go down
Frälsare

PostSubject: Frälsaren   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 11:28 am

And this one went totally wrong, of course is it an answer to you in my application thread, my appologizes (it's still early :/)
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 12:11 pm

Frälsare wrote:
And this one went totally wrong, of course is it an answer to you in my application thread, my appologizes (it's still early :/)
Sorted.
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 12:36 pm

Yes a hc would be a nice thing to start out with so we get a feeling how you do things. Allthough I must warn you that our current mage will have priority on raids, but hopefully that is something we don't have to worry about too often. I'm adding you to my friends list and I'll ask you some night up ahead to join us. Can't say when I'm afraid since it depends on who's online, but shortly hopefully. Feel free to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Frälsare

PostSubject: Re: Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 12:17 am

I've added you to friends now Shatrokva, just shout and we'll play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 3:46 pm

It looked really good in AN today, so I have no more questions to ask. You are very welcome to join us Frälsaren!
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 12:59 am

-----ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---   Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold --- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frälsaren - 80 - Mage --- on hold ---
Page 1 of 1