Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted ---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted --- Empty
PostSubject: Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted ---   Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 10:13 pm

What is your character’s name? (If you’re not on Argent Dawn, tell us which server you are on now, please.) Blazey new tranfered to the server

Recreation is founded for people with certain premises. Knowing who we are, how does this match your wishes or goals with WoW? They grant my wishes =)

How do our ambitions sound to you? it sounds really good

Do our rules suit you? yes!

Which role do you prefer to play; tank, healer, or damage dealer? Tank , dps can be what u want me to be

Do you enjoy PvE raiding?Yes i do, ive done all raids from 60-70
Bt SWp , Naxx bwl and so on from 60 =)

Do you enjoy PvP? yes i have a gladiator ranked rogue on another server whose arena team was ranked 3 in battlegroup Smile

Do you know anyone in Recreation? yes i know isistra a little bit and i know Forian irl Smile

Feel free to add anything that you would like us to know about you.
Well my name is victor i live in sweden Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forian
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostSubject: Re: Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted ---   Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 10:17 pm

Hello m8
Fun to see you applying at last, so i can keep track on you:)
Go on and make a presentation about your self, so the outhers can get a feeling about you.
We will have a talk among the officers, and we will get back to you.
Mvh // Forian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply   Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 10:23 pm

hehe thanks mate Smile

Well My name is Victor
i live in sweden as i said =)
Im one of Forians friends son.

i had a 70 be paladin on Argent dawn named Jeben and also a Gladiator ranked Shaman named Quadle. I have played 3v3 and pvp with isistra and forian Smile

I knew really much about wow. Been playing since Beta came out on first Wow . when u actually only could be level 11 Smile.
Since then i have been raiding alot.. had some tier 3 on my warrior on 60:)
i was high warlord with my warrior too =) wich was really hard to get Smile Well i hope i get into the guild. cause i really look forward to raid with more laidback/serious people Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted ---   Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:13 am

Welcome to the forums Blazey! Smile

Thanks for your application, and as Forian said, we'll get back to you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted ---   Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted --- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazey 71 death knight application --- accepted ---
Page 1 of 1