Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Naras --- accepted ---

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naras.

Application: Naras --- accepted --- Empty
PostSubject: Application: Naras --- accepted ---   Application: Naras --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 11:20 am

What is your character’s name?
Naras, lvl 70 Warrior. (Though i would not call Naras my main, as i have 6 lvl 70s, and 2 more up and coming, i do tend to favor my Shaman Stormchaser and my Mage Syrith over my others, raiding regularly Kara ->SSC)

Recreation is founded for people with certain premises. Knowing who we are, how does this match your wishes or goals with WoW?:
After discovering the fun of tanking properly about a month ago, i have been slowly gearing up my warrior with the goal of tanking big monsters Smile I enjoy the occasional spout of pvp, but mostly enjoy instances of all lvls (especially Stratholme)

How do our ambitions sound to you?
Perfectly Ok with that. As said this game isn't a job, and there for fun - i wouldn't pay for a game that i didn't intend to enjoy fully.

Do our rules suit you?:
Nothing more than i am used to.

Which role do you prefer to play; tank, healer, or damage dealer?:
As said, i'm loving the tanking role at the moment, but i also enjoy and play healers and damage dealer classes.

Do you enjoy PvE raiding?:
I love pve raiding. Back at 60, i was one of the "hardcore" (for lack of a better term) raiders, having seen every boss in an instance: MC, BWL, AQ, Naxx etc, and most outdoor world bosses. After our guild broke up, i didn't want to get back into "serious" raiding again, so at 70 i've only experienced Kara, Gruul, and first 2 bosses in SSC.

Do you enjoy PvP?
As i find pvp more stressful and annoying than other aspects of the game, i try to avoid PuGing in battlegrounds, though i do find it alot of fun to pvp with friends, especially in world pvp like Haala.

Do you know anyone in Recreation?:
I met Tyliena last night in a heroic run, which after the success of it, Tyliena suggested Recreation to me.

Feel free to add anything that you would like us to know about you:
My name is Chris, i'm 18, and live near Cambridge in England. I currently have lots of free time on my hands, which will probably change at the end of September, as I'll be off to Reading Uni to continue educationing myself.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

Application: Naras --- accepted --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Naras --- accepted ---   Application: Naras --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 11:48 am

Hello Naras, and welcome to the forums! Smile

I am glad to see that you decided to hand in an application. As we discussed last night, I can't see any problems joining us with Naras if it is like you said, that you would still have time for raiding with us, even though you are raiding with Ashen Rose with other chars.

I've grouped up with you before and was again impressed by your tanking last night. I am sure it will be lots of fun to raid with you.

Application accepted. Whisper me (Tyliena/Kraar/Artow) or Shatrokva/Wortmar for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Application: Naras --- accepted ---
Page 1 of 1