Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crosseye --- accepted ---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crosseye --- accepted --- Empty
PostSubject: Crosseye --- accepted ---   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 10:58 pm

What is your character’s name? (If you’re not on Argent Dawn, tell us which server you are on now, please.)
Crosseye

Recreation is founded for people with certain premises. Knowing who we are, how does this match your wishes or goals with WoW?
I Like It;)I dont want to that the Guild require me to play 24/7 on me charachter
How do our ambitions sound to you?
They sound perfect

Do our rules suit you?
I have No Problems with the rules they are fine

Which role do you prefer to play; tank, healer, or damage dealer?
Damage dealer = hunter

Do you enjoy PvE raiding?
Yes I Do I Did with me old guild Karazhan/Gruul lair's/Magt 2 But never been there in magy

Do you enjoy PvP?
Yea I Realy Do I Always Plays Pvp

Do you know anyone in Recreation?
Nop I dont.
Feel free to add anything that you would like us to know about you.
i'm Sander And i'm 14 years old:)
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Crosseye --- accepted ---   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:26 am

You seem like a nice soul Sander. I will need a second oppinion on this from Forian since you have extensive experience with hunter raiding.

I have two questions though, first why do you want to leave fusion masters? and how are your thoughts on respeccing to BM if we should discover the need for it?

Have a nice weekend
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Crosseye   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:42 pm

Why I Leaved Fushionmasters.? Because They Officer Thinks they are cool and more and they dont respect everyone and they aren't nice to some people who they don't like and i dont agree with them and then they did stupid to me.. so i sayed bye all..But before they was nice if they had not the officer rank..

If U Say I Have To Respec to Bm I Do that!
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Crosseye --- accepted ---   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 6:07 pm

Hello Crosseye, and welcome to the forum. Smile

I would like to ask a few questions as well.

1) What do you think about ranged weapon speed and how do you adapt your shooting style when you get a new weapon with different weapon speed?

2) Which shot rotation are you using at the moment?

3) Which talents in the BM tree do you think are the most useful for dps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crosseye --- accepted ---   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 7:11 pm

Hello;)

1) What do you think about ranged weapon speed and how do you adapt your shooting style when you get a new weapon with different weapon speed? Speed is good but lesser speed is good for aimed shot then he gets more damage and mostly they strong weapons are slow weapons

2) Which shot rotation are you using at the moment?
All shots I starts with Aimed shot Multi shot and then if i got aggro feign death or scatter shot and i just shoot consussive shot if i have to kite some monster.
3) Which talents in the BM tree do you think are the most useful for dps?
Aha, Bm. tree yea i'm now MM tree for the good damage but i have been BM for lots time BM Is just very useful if you got your pet at your side because you pet is your damage then.but bestail wrath works good
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Crosseye --- accepted ---   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:39 pm

When you are online contact me or Shatrokva and we'll invite you to Recreation.

Warm welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ty   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:30 pm

Finaly haha:P

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Crosseye --- accepted ---   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 9:06 pm

See you in-game. Smile

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crosseye --- accepted ---   Crosseye --- accepted --- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crosseye --- accepted ---
Page 1 of 1