Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakcilfresal
Initiate
Initiate

Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Empty
PostSubject: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 10:48 pm

What is your character’s name? (If you’re not on Argent Dawn, tell us which server you are on now, please.)
Nakcilfresal, 80 paladin.

Recreation is founded for people with certain premises. Knowing who we are, how does this match your wishes or goals with WoW?
Good.

How do our ambitions sound to you?
absolutely perfect!

Do our rules suit you?
Yes.

Which role do you prefer to play; tank, healer, or damage dealer?

Tank

Do you enjoy PvE raiding?
yes, thats why im tank specced.

Do you enjoy PvP?

Yes, but im protection and dont like to respecc, it costs to much. thats why im lvling up my shaman

Do you know anyone in Recreation?
I did raid with some of you a while ago, you missed a tank so i joined. allso i have been talking to Shatrokva a bit:)

Feel free to add anything that you would like us to know about you.

My name is Emil and I live in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 11:24 pm

Not a very volumnious application but I know you've had problems with it. I'll get back to you shortly when I've discussed a bit with the others.
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 12:37 am

Welcome to the forums Laserflickan! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nakcilfresal
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 2:59 am

well, I agree that this application was kinda bad, but my english isnt the best either. I can make a new one if u like? I made one before but apearently I forgot to write any Subject so I didnt send it.

Tyliena, did u know my name or did you see it? afro
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 3:27 am

I was in that raid with you and you told us about it. I am not that clever.. Razz Nakcilfresal is a lot harder to say as well, and since your "real" name is Laserflickan anyway, why not call you that? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nakcilfresal
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 3:39 am

okay, dont remember that I told, dont use to tell that^^ well, if i call my self Laserflickan here, then some of you maby wouldnt know who i am Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:35 am

I think another tank would be a great contribution to recreation to give some space to our current one not to sign up if they don't have the time.

Welcome to Recreation!
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com
Manus
Manus

PostSubject: Re: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 4:43 pm

welcome lrigresal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bondagefairiessweden
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---   Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin   --- accepted --- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nakcilfresal - 80 paladin --- accepted ---
Page 1 of 1