Recreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreation

We can't put in 24-7, we have fun instead...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---

Go down 
+2
Tyliena
Shorzu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorzu
Initiate
Initiate
Shorzu

Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted --- Empty
PostSubject: Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---   Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 4:54 pm

Name : Shorzu
Race : Tauren
Class/Spec : Shaman / Elemental
Level : 80

Recreation is founded for people with certain premises. Knowing who we are, how does this match your wishes or goals with WoW?
The guild matches me perfectly, I play WoW to relax when I have free time from real life stuff. I enjoy raids and seeing new content but it has to be fun, I did hardcore raiding pre tbc and much prefer to take it easy now.

How do our ambitions sound to you?
Really good, again matches me perfectly

Do our rules suit you?
Suits me perfectly

Which role do you prefer to play; tank, healer, or damage dealer?
My best gear is for elemental pew pew but I always have a full healing set with me just incase, I prefer damage dealer but have no problems going healing if needed. I raided pre tbc as resto and some of tbc as resto before respeccing.

Do you enjoy PvE raiding?
Yes I enjoy raiding but I hate having to rush food etc after I get in from work, your raid times look good. I have raided all of pre tbc except Naxx and Ive cleared all BC content except Sunwell and currently I have cleared all contect except The Eye.

Do you enjoy PvP?
Yes I enjoy PvP, well the short time I spend alive during it, Wintergrasp is great fun and does give me more chance to do some pew pew

Do you know anyone in Recreation?
No sorry

Additional info
Profession : Alch/herb (Elixir mater)

Armory Link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shorzu

Im currently in Hydra which I joined after Magical Me split, they are doing very well in 25 man raiding but raid most nights of the week which is a bit much for me. Due to most in the guild raiding, guild runs to heroics etc are few, I dont mind PUG's but guild runs are always better.

A bit about me:
My name is Adam, I'm 32 (almost 33) from the UK. I live with my wife and labrador Lola in the Midlands. Over the past few months my life has changed as my wife is expecting our 1st child, so my time for the game is now more limited due to me trying to finish off all the jobs round the house Very Happy My wife also plays when shes not to tired or busy shopping for baby stuff

If you need any further information please ask away

Regards
Shorzu
Back to top Go down
Tyliena
Tyliena

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---   Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:03 pm

Welcome to the forums Shorzu! Smile

Thank you for your application, a very nice application in my eyes. You seem to be just like us, moderate amount of raiding and a life outside WoW. I recognize your name, maybe we played together sometime, but I am not sure. We'll have a talk about you and get back to you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shatrokva
Admin
Admin
Shatrokva

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---   Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:30 pm

I agree seems like a good fit to the rest of us. We'll get back to you shortly, thanks for the application.
Back to top Go down
https://recreation.darkbb.com
Manus
Manus

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---   Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 4:03 am

i agree! *nod nod*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bondagefairiessweden
Behelit

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---   Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 9:29 am

Not that I remember Shorzu in particular, but I did a raid with Hydra a few weeks back with my DK and they seemed like a really nice bunch of people. Good atmosphere on vent and a mature approach to setbacks. I'd say you should try him out and see how it works out Smile
Back to top Go down
Forian
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---   Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted --- Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 4:45 pm

i agree to all postes above Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---   Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted --- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shorzu - lvl 80 Elemental shaman --- accepted ---
Page 1 of 1